Never fear, no end to the fun up here and it is snowing! Groomers reporting in this Friday morning, shortest day and longest night of the year, under high clouds with snow lightly sifting down. Just a trace of new snow to report. Radar showing moisture approaching from the west and the forecast is calling for snow through the day. Skiers and boarders are enjoying really nice snow, staying out on the slopes right up to the last chair. The groomers worked hard through the night laying down corduroy for your cruising. College students home for the holidays bring your ID and ski for the half day rate, same for passholders of other Montana ski areas.
- Report Updated: 9 am
- New Snow Overnight: snowing in.
- 24 Hour Total: snowing in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder
- Wind Speed/direction: 10 SW
- Snow Depth: 47 in.
- Temperature: 24°
- Visibility: reduced due to snow
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow:
- Thunderhead Lift:
- Olympic Lift:
- Crystal Lift: