Groomers reporting this Sunday morning at 5am with a thin stratus layer of cloud cover. The moon shining through and lights of the valley visible. Clouds may break off and on today, the forecast is for occasional flurries. Again no wind and temperature is 13.6 degrees. Less than an inch of the fluffy snow groomed in nicely for the operators to till out some really smooth corduroy for your enjoyment. The weather people see moisture in the “snow growth region of the atmosphere” and are calling for more than fluffy snow tonight. We are open on our holiday schedule, everyday through January 6th.
- Report Updated: 5:15 am
- New Snow Overnight: trace in.
- 24 Hour Total: trace in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: calm
- Snow Depth: 53 in.
- Temperature: 13.6°
- Visibility: unlimited, thin cloud layer
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow:
- Thunderhead Lift:
- Olympic Lift:
- Crystal Lift: