8:45am update: current visibility 400 yards, no wind, 9 degrees. Groomers reporting in this Wednesday morning at 5 am with variable visibility and 1.5 inches of snow on the 24 hour stake. New Years Day the snow fell during the day while visibility remained good. Break in the cloud cover was expected, but snow fall persisted, we are good with that! Today looking at the same as high pressure continues to build and groomers are experiencing clearing to 200 yds as the layer moves up and down and little snow through the night. Watch the web cam as this layer is forecast to burn off and sunshine expected to warm conditions. We are back on our regular schedule open Wednesday through Sunday and tomorrow is the first Thrifty Thursday of the season.
- Report Updated: 5:05 am
- New Snow Overnight: .5 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 1.5 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, powder
- Wind Speed/direction: calm
- Snow Depth: 56 in.
- Temperature: 8°
- Visibility: variable
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Damnation, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, West Ridge, White River, Buck-snort