Update: 9:am the sun is shining, we’re above the clouds, come on up, it is beautiful! Groomers reporting in this Thrifty Thursday morning with just a trace of new snow to report. Yesterday a cloud layer hung in most of the day with the sun finally glorious about 4pm. At 5am groomers are seeing stars above with a thin broken cloud layer and the lights of Kalispell are illuminating cloud cover in the valley. It is 17 degrees this morning, warmer up here than in Kalispell indicating possible inverted conditions, up above the clouds with sun could be our day, check back at daybreak. Today is our first Thrifty Thursday of the season with adult tickets just $25 for a full day of skiing.
- Report Updated: 5:15 am
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: trace in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 0-3 SW
- Snow Depth: 56 in.
- Temperature: 17°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Meadow, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Independence Park, West Ridge, Buck-snort