8:00 update: Inversion has broken up, unlimited visibility with the valley floor lights in view, high clouds. Groomers reporting in this Friday morning at 5am under partly cloudy skies with a light breeze out of the north. No new snow to report as yesterday the mountain sat above the clouds all day with beautiful sunshine. Inverted over cloud cover in the valley again this morning with thin broken layer above and moving up and down a bit. Earlier in the night the inversion was more defined with stars above and thick clouds below. The weather folks are calling for a weak disturbance and slight chance of snow to move in. Will see what daybreak brings. Everyone having a great time yesterday as the sun shine was invigorating and the snow terrific.
- Report Updated: 5:15 am
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 3-5 mph N
- Snow Depth: 56 in.
- Temperature: 18°
- Visibility: good
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge, White River