8:45 UPDATE: Above the clouds, blue skies. Bring sunglasses and a camera! Groomers reporting in this Saturday morning at 5am with partly cloudy skies and a trace of new snow. Slightly inverted as cloud layer over Kalispell is illuminated by the lights, moon poking through thin broken layer of clouds above. Radar shows alot of moisture over Seattle and the forecast is for chance of snow later today, increasing through the night and into next week. Snow falling late in the day yesterday added a dusting of fresh snow and has groomed in nicely. No wind, it is going to be another great day on the slopes.
- Report Updated: 5:10 am
- New Snow Overnight: trace in.
- 24 Hour Total: trace in.
- Snow Conditions: machine groomed, packed powder
- Wind Speed/direction: calm
- Snow Depth: 56 in.
- Temperature: 14°
- Visibility: good
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift, Terrain Park
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Independence Park, West Ridge, Buck-snort