Groomers reporting in this Sunday morning at 5am under cloudy skies with clouds again covering the valley floor. Yesterday inverted conditions made for a delightful sunny day on the mountain while the valley had a dense layer of clouds firmly held down by high pressure. A trough of low pressure with moisture is moving in and the layers will mix giving way to snow, an 80% chance today. Currently the temperature is 20 degrees with wind at 5mph on the top of the mountain and visibility is good. Today is the end of our holiday stretch, we will be closed Monday and Tuesday on our regular schedule. Look forward to a POWDER WEDNESDAY as the forecast looks good for snow all week!
- Report Updated: 5:05 am
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: machine groomed, packed powder
- Wind Speed/direction: 5 mph SW
- Snow Depth: 56 in.
- Temperature: 20°
- Visibility: good
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Radar, Meadow, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge, White River