Groomers reporting in this Wednesday morning at 5am with 10 inches of new snow for your first POWDER WEDNESDAY of the New Year. Back to our regular schedule of closing Mondays and Tuesdays this week and snow has fallen and accumulated for your super fresh tracks today. This morning clouds are high with no stars in view while the lights of the valley are visible. The forecast is for snow to continue today and through the week with temperatures cooling off tomorrow as a cold front swings in. Temperature today is relatively balmy with a 5-10 mph wind from the south west. North facing slopes protect the runs from wind and POWDER will be your pleasure. Groomers laying out soft carving corduroy as well. It is going to be a great day!
- Report Updated: 5:05 am
- New Snow Overnight: 10 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 10 in.
- Snow Conditions: POWDER
- Wind Speed/direction: 5 SW
- Snow Depth: 61 in.
- Temperature: 27°
- Visibility: excellent
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Meadow
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge, Buck-snort