It is THRIFTY THURSDAY and there’s more snow added. Groomers reporting in this morning at 5am with snow falling moderately and adding up again. In the past 24 hours 4 inches new with an inch over night and snow still falling. The temperature has cooled and winds have let down. Yesterday the thermometer climbed through the day with wind increasing as well. The valley turned rainy while it continued to snow on the mountain. The forecast is for continued snow today and the temperature dropping further overnight. There’s a nice layer of fresh powder and groomers have rolled out corduroy that is soft for your carving and cruising. Conditions are great and you can’t beat the price, $25 Thrifty Thursday adult day ticket!
- Report Updated: 5:10 am
- New Snow Overnight: 1 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 4 in.
- Snow Conditions: powder, packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 0-5 SW
- Snow Depth: 63 in.
- Temperature: 20°
- Visibility: reduced due to snow
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Independence Park, West Ridge, White River