8:45 update: Wind has dropped a bit 5-10 NW, temp a chilly 2 degrees, visibility unlimited, and snow fabulous. Reporting in this Friday morning at 5 am the groomers are under high clouds with an inch of new snow overnight and 3 inches new on the 24 hour. It is breezy with wind coming in from the north. Temperatures have fallen, a day to bundle up warmly to enjoy the snow. Snow fell through the day yesterday as temperatures slowly fell making for dry snow and fantastic skiing. Lots of powder to be found with forecast calling for continued chance of light snow.
- Report Updated: 5:15 am
- New Snow Overnight: 1 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 3 in.
- Snow Conditions: powder, packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 15 mph N
- Snow Depth: 65 in.
- Temperature: 3°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, West Ridge