Terrain Park Open 8:30 UPDATE: Suprise Suprise it is snowing nicely.No wind and 1/4 mile visibility. Get up here it just keeps getting better. Groomers reporting in this Saturday morning at 5am with just a trace of new snow. It is a cool morning at 5 degrees with just a light breeze on the mountain top. Yesterday winds layed down early, the sun shine warmed things up a bit and everyone raved about the great snow. Powder still to be found. Clouds are high this morning with unlimited visibility and there’s a chance of a few flakes falling but mainly clear with broken clouds. Dress warmly to enjoy great conditions. Today is the first day of the 5 week Snow Sports Program. Young Fawns and Blacktails be on the snow and ready to go by 10:30!
- Report Updated: 5:15 am
- New Snow Overnight: trace in.
- 24 Hour Total: trace in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 0-5 mph SW
- Snow Depth: 65 in.
- Temperature: 5°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift, Terrain Park
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Meadow, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge, Buck-snort