8:45 update: Broken clouds above and below with beautiful pink sky at daybreak. Snow has quit falling and there’s not a breath of wind. Come on up and enjoy the slopes, snow is fantastic. Groomers reporting in this Sunday morning with 2 new inches of snow on the 24 hour stake. It has been lightly snowing off and on through the night. Sporadic snow is in the picture for the day with visibility slightly reduced. They are seeing stars above while flakes sift down. Yesterday’s snow fell in big flakes through the day and accumulated for great tracks all day long. Temperature is a cool 3 degrees this morning and wind is calm. Today is the start of the 5 week Snow Sports Program for Sunday’s classes. Instructors will be lining up with Young Fawns and Blacktails by 10:30. Bundle up and cover your faces to enjoy great snow, long cruising groomers, and powder stashes. The terrain park is open with 2 big rollers, big table top, boxes, and a powder kicker. We will be closed Monday/Tuesday as is our regular schedule.
- Report Updated: 5:10 am
- New Snow Overnight: .5 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 2 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: calm
- Snow Depth: 66 in.
- Temperature: 3°
- Visibility: reduced due to snow
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift, Terrain Park
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Independence Park, West Ridge, White River