Groomers reporting 3+ inches of new snow since closing on Sunday for your Powder Wednesday. At 5 am they are seeing stars above and a layer of broken clouds below. The temperature has warmed since coming on at midnight. As drier air and high pressure move in the chances of inverted conditions are increasing. The forecast is for partly sunny/cloudy conditions this week depending on how you want to see it, cup half full or empty. Either way it is going to be a great day on the slopes. Fresh tracks through powder and perfectly soft carving freshly groomed corduroy to enjoy.
- Report Updated: 5:10 am
- New Snow Overnight: 3 + in.
- 24 Hour Total: 3+ in.
- Snow Conditions: Powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 5-10 S
- Snow Depth: 69 in.
- Temperature: 20°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift, Terrain Park
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge, Buck-snort