Groomers reporting in this Thursday morning at 5 am with clear skies overhead looking down on a cloud covered valley floor. The temperature is 25 degrees and there is a slight wind 0-4 from the south. A good day to cash in on some sunshine, get your vitamin D on the slopes. The corduroy has been layed out for long top to bottom cruising and the snow is excellent. As we saw yesterday and looking ahead a few days, conditions are a bit inverted, holding on into the early afternoon. It is THRIFTY THURSDAY $25 for a full day of skiing, so come up above the clouds and rejuvenate.
- Report Updated: 5:15 am
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 0-4 SW
- Snow Depth: 69 in.
- Temperature: 25°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift, Terrain Park
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Damnation, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Independence Park, West Ridge, White River