Groomers reporting in at 5 am this Friday morning with no new snow to report. There is a thin layer of clouds above and pillow of clouds below as they are seeing about half of Kalispell. The forecast is for inverted conditions again today. There’s a light wind 3-5 from the south, look for partly cloudy/sunny and warming conditions on the mountain. The snow is riding beautifully, sun has been invigorating and the views surround. Sunrise and sunset from the mountain breathtaking with the most amazing pink skies. Bring your camera and your shades, it is going to be gorgeous.
- Report Updated: 5:15 am
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 3-5 S
- Snow Depth: 69 in.
- Temperature: 24°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift, Terrain Park
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Meadow, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge, Buck-snort