Groomers reporting in this Saturday morning at 5 am under a thin layer of scattered clouds. Temperature has warmed a degree over night as high pressure is keeping temps warmer on the mountain than lower in the valley. The inverted cloud cover has broken up and the city lights are visible. No new snow to report with a light wind on top of the mountain. The forecast is for temperatures to remain fairly level today. Groomers have been laying out the corduroy for your cruising and carving.
- Report Updated: 5:15 am
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 4 SW
- Snow Depth: 69 in.
- Temperature: 27°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Independence Park, West Ridge, White River