Groomers reporting in this Sunday morning at 5am with skies clear above and below. It looks to be a day much like yesterday with warming temps and sunshine. Forecasters seeing a few passing high clouds for the day, chance of new snow looking a ways out as Wednesday appears to be the next predicted pattern with moisture. Everyone enjoying skiing and boarding under sunny skies with the temperatures staying just right for dry nice snow on our long runs, carving and cruising the corduroy. We are closed Monday and Tuesday as is our regular schedule, open again on Wednesday with the chance of fresh powder.
- Report Updated: 5 am
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: machine groomed, packed powder
- Wind Speed/direction: 0
- Snow Depth: 68 in.
- Temperature: 25°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift, Terrain Park
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Damnation, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge, Buck-snort