Groomers reporting in this Wednesday morning with no new snow to report. Mid and high level clouds have begun to form, unlimited visibility, with the temperature on the mountain still higher than down in the valley. Today look for high pressure to move out as a weather system with snow moves in. Machines have been laying out fresh corduroy for your pleasure. This coming weekend is Winterfest, come up and get some training in for the Family Cup Races, put together a team and join in the fun.
- Report Updated: 5:15 am
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: machine groomed, packed powder
- Wind Speed/direction: 3 SW
- Snow Depth: 68 in.
- Temperature: 28°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge, Buck-snort