Groomers reporting in this Thursday morning at 5am with snow lightly falling. An inch of new is freshening the slopes and visibility is good as the lights of Kalispell can be seen through a thin layer of clouds. There seem to be several layers of clouds moving up and down. The forecast is showing snow every day in the 5 day extended as moist Pacific systems cycle through. Today is Thrifty Thursday with an adult ticket $25 all day long. Looking ahead to Winterfest this Saturday with the Family Cup races here on the mountain. Sportsman Ski Haus will be set up for a Demo Day and there will be live music in Muley’s.
- Report Updated: 5:10 am
- New Snow Overnight: 1 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 1 in.
- Snow Conditions: freshened, packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 3-7 SW
- Snow Depth: 69 in.
- Temperature: 25°
- Visibility: good
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Meadow, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Independence Park, West Ridge, White River