10:00: check out web cam= unlimited visibility 8:30 update: IT IS DUMPING, we have had several more inches of beautiful powder since 5am. Get up here it is going to be a good one! Groomers reporting in at 5am with an inch and a half of new snow. There were a couple of good spurts during the night where snow fell heavily, it has been falling off and on lightly throughout. The forecast is for the chance of snow to continue into next week. The added accumulation makes for lovely cruising and carving. Put your race team together as today is Winterfest with the Family Cup Race. Sportsman Ski Haus will be on the slopes for Demo Day, try out the newest in equipment. Check the schedule of events for the day on our home page. Our great Khorus Eye photographer will be taking photos on the slopes, of the race and at the awards. Catch up with them for a family picture on the snow.
- Report Updated: 5 am
- New Snow Overnight: 1 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 1.5 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 5 S
- Snow Depth: 69 in.
- Temperature: 27°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Clearcut, Independence Park, West Ridge, White River