Groomers reporting in under the bright light of 2013’s first full moon at 5 am this Sunday morning. With 3 inches of new snow on the 24 hour stake, half an inch over night. Temperatures have cooled and clouds are broken. The forecast is calling for a chance of snow yet today and again every day in the extended forecast. The conditions are excellent with powder and newly laid soft carving corduroy top to bottom. Moms/sons, Dads/daughters, Grandparents/grandchildren enjoyed yesterdays Family Cup as teams raced down the course and celebrated with family and friends during Winterfest. A great day of fun on the slopes. Sportsman Ski Haus’ Demo Day was a great opportunity to try out the newest in gear on great snow. Khorus Eye took amazing pictures of all the festivities, capturing great family memories. Thanks to all who made it a fun Winterfest.
- Report Updated: 5:20 am
- New Snow Overnight: .5 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 3 in.
- Snow Conditions: powder, packed powder
- Wind Speed/direction: 5 SW
- Snow Depth: 70 in.
- Temperature: 15°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Meadow, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge, Buck-snort