12:45 update: unlimited visibility. The snow is EXCELLENT out there. Feels like so much more than 4 inches! 8:45 update: Snowing and blowing a bit with wind out of the south at 10-15mph on the top of the mountain and calmer on the slopes. Visibility at 300 yards. Groomers reporting in this Wednesday morning at 5am with 4 inches of fresh powder on the stake. The temperature is 19 degrees and the wind is 10mph from the south. The forecast is for light snow to continue into the day, chances through tomorrow and some high pressure building in again. Not much happening over night for snowfall so the groomers are going to be perfectly laid out and ready to carve while the powder there for first tracks all over the place.
- Report Updated: 12:45 am
- New Snow Overnight: 4 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 4 in.
- Snow Conditions: powder packed powder
- Wind Speed/direction: 10 mph S
- Snow Depth: 74 in.
- Temperature: 19°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge, Buck-snort