9:00 update: snowing lightly, visibility reduced to 400 yds. Groomers reporting this last day of January at 5am with just a trace of new snow to report. Clouds are high and visibility unlimited as they can see the lights of Kalispell. Temperature dropped just a few degrees overnight with cloudcover holding relatively warm conditions in. Forecast calling for increasing moisture moving in with some accumulation from banding snow. Will see if the bands play out over Blacktail. The snow is so much fun, lots of powder still to be found and the groomers rolling out beautifully. Come up and enjoy Thrifty Thursday with adult lift tickets $25 all day long.
- Report Updated: 9 am
- New Snow Overnight: trace in.
- 24 Hour Total: trace in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 5-10 S
- Snow Depth: 74 in.
- Temperature: 25°
- Visibility: reduced due to snow
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Damnation, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge, White River