Groomers reporting in this first Friday of February at 5 am. with 2 inches of new snow. A half inch of snow fell during the day Thursday and snow was falling when they fired up the cats at midnight, got pretty organized until 3am and has been lightly falling since. The forecast calls for high pressure to begin building and expect snowfall to diminish by half day. Visibility is reduced and there’s a light wind. There will be fresh tracks and soft carving groomers for you today!
- Report Updated: 5:10 am
- New Snow Overnight: 2 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 2 in.
- Snow Conditions: powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 5-10 S
- Snow Depth: 74 in.
- Temperature: 22°
- Visibility: 400 yards
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Meadow, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge, Buck-snort