8:30 update: Clouds have moved out, wind is gone and it is a beautiful day! Groomers reporting in this Saturday morning at 5am under high clouds with no new snow to report. High pressure has started to build and there is a bit of a wind from the south. With new snow this week conditions are great, there’s still powder to be found and the corduroy is rolled out perfectly for long cruising. Visibility is unlimited and the weather forecast is calling for the sun to pop today. Sectacular views surround, so bring your camera and enjoy a great day on the slopes.
- Report Updated: 5am
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: Pack powder and powder
- Wind Speed/direction: calm
- Snow Depth: 74 in.
- Temperature: 22°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Clearcut, Independence Park, West Ridge, White River