8:30 update: The snow has stopped and the skies have cleared. There’s been about an inch of snow since the 5am report. Groomers reporting in at 5am this morning a trace of new snow and it is currently snowing. We can’t call it a powder Wed yet, maybe it will turn into one before the day is done. The weatherman is calling for a 60% chance thru today and 40% tonight.
- Report Updated: 5 am
- New Snow Overnight: trace in.
- 24 Hour Total: trace in.
- Snow Conditions: machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 10 mph s
- Snow Depth: 74 in.
- Temperature: 23°
- Visibility: 400 yds
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge, Buck-snort