8:20 Update: The skies have cleared and the visibility is now unlimited, the wind is currently less than 5mph from the South. Groomers reporting in at 5am Thursday morning with one inch of new snow on the 24 hr stake and a trace overnight. It is currently snowing lightly with light wind out of the South. The weatherman is calling for a 30% chance of snow for today and tonight. Its Thrifty Thursday, ski all day for $25.
- Report Updated: 5:15
- New Snow Overnight: 1 inch in.
- 24 Hour Total: 1 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder
- Wind Speed/direction: 10 mph S
- Snow Depth: 72 in.
- Temperature: 20°
- Visibility: 400 yds
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Meadow, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Clearcut, Independence Park, West Ridge, White River