opening update: 9:15 SUN’S SHINING, get up and enjoy before system moves in from the north later this evening bringing chance of snow. Groomers reporting in this Friday morning with a trace of new snow at 5 am. The clouds are high and the temperature 20 degrees, winds calm. Machines have been rolling out the corduroy for your cruising pleasure today. Looking ahead there will be live music Saturday and Sunday this Mardi Gras weekend with great Cajun food to be enjoyed as well.
- Report Updated: 5:10 am
- New Snow Overnight: trace in.
- 24 Hour Total: trace in.
- Snow Conditions: machine groomed, packed powder
- Wind Speed/direction: calm
- Snow Depth: 72 in.
- Temperature: 20°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge, Buck-snort