Big fluffy flakes falling for the half day!! Groomers reporting in under a clear starry sky this Saturday morning at 5 am. A trace of new snow with just a few patchy clouds. The forecast calls for clouds to increase and light snow to develop by afternoon and continue through the night. Corduroy is tilling out nicely on the groomed runs and look for more action in the Terrain Park as they have added 3 new jumps on a nice line over in Independence Park. Live music this Marti Gras weekend with Terry Brick today and God Fearing Woman Sunday. Authentic Louisiana dishes; crawfish etouffee, New Orleans Gumbo, frog legs, oysters & alligator being served up in Muley’s. Come up and enjoy!
- Report Updated: 1:15 pm
- New Snow Overnight: snowing in.
- 24 Hour Total: trace in.
- Snow Conditions: machine groomed, packed powder
- Wind Speed/direction: 0-5 S
- Snow Depth: 72 in.
- Temperature: 15°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Damnation, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Independence Park, West Ridge, White River