9:30 update: Sun is shining, temperatures warmning and wind calm. WAHOO! Groomers reporting in this Sunday morning at 5 am with an inch of new snow on the 24 hour stake. Yesterday snow fell through the afternoon tapering off in the evening. Visibility is unlimited with stars above and no clouds to be seen at first report with light wind from the north and a crisp 15 degrees. NW Montana showing a chance of snow in the forecast and the only spot with possible warming today as well, we will have to see what the day brings. The new snow is tilling out for primo corduroy and has freshened up the slopes for your enjoyment. The Mardi Gras celebration continues with Authentic Louisiana dishes. Crawfish etouffee, New Orleans Gumbo, frog legs, oysters and special pizza of the day a crawfish pie, served up in Muley’s. Live music with God Fearing Woman and White Fire will be performing a fire show 3:30-dusk. On the slopes and apre ski, come up and join in the fun.
- Report Updated: 9:45
- New Snow Overnight: trace in.
- 24 Hour Total: 1 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: calm
- Snow Depth: 72 in.
- Temperature: 22°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Independence Park, Taildragger, West Ridge, Buck-snort