8:50 update: Snow has been coming in bands, up to at least an inch now. It is gusting at the top, there are going to be some awesome stashes. Currently sunshine/clouds. Groomers reporting in at 5am this Wednesday morning with light snow falling. There’s a half an inch on the stakes of fresh that has accumulated. There’s a little wind moving in pushing what is expected to be a period between morning and afternoon with heavier snowfall. Visability is good with the lights of Kalispell in view and cloud layer above obscuring stars. This will be an extended week on Blacktail Mountain as we will be open Monday Feb 18 for Presidents’ Day.
- Report Updated: 12:25
- New Snow Overnight: 1 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 1 in.
- Snow Conditions: fresh powder, packed powder, groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 5 S
- Snow Depth: 72 in.
- Temperature: 22°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Radar, Snow Blower, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge, Buck-snort