8:40 update: wind’s gone, it is overcast, high clouds. Gonna be a good one! Groomers reporting in this Valentine’s day with 2 inches of snow on the 24 hour stake. Snow fell after yesterdays early morning report and accumulated in the early morning with off and on flurries during the day and into the evening. During the night the stars were out cooling temps and this morning the lights of the valley visible. The fresh snow making for sweet conditions both off and on groomed. Today is Thrifty Thursday, grab your sweetheart and come on up, adult tickets $25 for a full day of lovin the slopes!
- Report Updated: 8:40 am
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 2 in.
- Snow Conditions: powder, packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: calm
- Snow Depth: 72 in.
- Temperature: 18°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Meadow, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Independence Park, West Ridge, White River