9:45 update: High clouds have moved in, no wind and unlimited visibility. Seeing some blue sky and it is warming. Groomers reporting in this Friday morning at 5am with clear skies and no new snow to report. Runs groomed out nicely as miles of corduroy have been laid out. We are in our 15th year of operation and folks still discovering us comment on how nicely cut our runs are, on the fall line and uninterrupted by intersecting traffic, just right for cruising top to bottom. The weekend forecast is for snow to begin tomorrow afternoon and continue into Sunday, we will be open on Monday for Presidents’ Day. The Snow Sports Program’s first 5 week session finished last weekend, takes a break this weekend starting up for another 5 weeks on Feb 23rd.
- Report Updated: 9:40 am
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: calm
- Snow Depth: 72 in.
- Temperature: 22°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Damnation, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge, Buck-snort