Groomers reporting in this Saturday morning of President’s Day Weekend with no new snow to report. Stars are shining above at 5 am with unlimited visibility and light wind from the south. Forecasters are confident that a system is on track to bring snow this afternoon through Sunday, expecting clouds to increase in advance of the snowfall. Everyone enjoying conditions, the snow has been great and it is only going to get better, while on the valley floor it has been springlike, up on the mountain it is still winter. We will be open this Monday for Presidents’ Day and Dean will be up from Lakeside Ski & Sports Monday with a Demo Day.
- Report Updated: 5:15
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 5 S
- Snow Depth: 72 in.
- Temperature: 25°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Independence Park, West Ridge, White River