11:00 update: It is dumping snow, wahoo! 8:30 update: Wind has fallen off, snowing lightly, visibility good at 400 yds. Groomers reporting in this Sunday morning with 2 inches of fresh nice cold powder. Snow began falling late in the day yesterday and accumulated overnight with light snow continuing to fall off and on. There’s wind from the SW at 10mph on the mountain top, protected on our north facing slopes. It is going to be a fun day with fresh tracks to be made and extra soft corduroy to enjoy. Remember this is a long weekend as we will be open Monday Feb 18 for Presidents’ day. TOMORROW Lakeside Ski & Sports DEMO DAY with Dean from 9:30-2:30.
- Report Updated: 11 am
- New Snow Overnight: 2 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 2 in.
- Snow Conditions: fresh powder, packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 0-4 SW
- Snow Depth: 72 in.
- Temperature: 21°
- Visibility: good 400 yds
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Clearcut, West Ridge, Buck-snort