Groomers reporting in this Monday morning at 5 am with 3 inches of new snow on the 24 hour stake. Stars above and lights of the valley below with little wind. It is the last day of the Presidents’ Day Weekend and we are enjoying new snow. Conditions are great this bonus day as corduroy has been beautifully laid out and powder stashes abound. Dean will be on the mountain with Demos from Lakeside Ski & Sports, there will be music apres ski and we may see the sun today. Come up and enjoy, we will be closed tomorrow Tues 2/19 and back on our regular schedule Wednesday through Sunday.
- Report Updated: 5:10 am
- New Snow Overnight: trace in.
- 24 Hour Total: 3 in.
- Snow Conditions: powder, packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 0-5 S
- Snow Depth: 73 in.
- Temperature: 14°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Meadow, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge, Buck-snort