10:45 update: big flakes falling, freshies off and on today. 9:00 update: Clouds have lifted for unlimited visibility on freshened slopes this morning. Groomers reporting in this Wednesday at 5 am with an inch of new snow. It is lightly snowing with clouds moving in and out this early morning. Forecasters are calling for continued light snow off and on during the day with more significant snow accumulation to move in Friday night and Saturday. Saturday is the start of the second 5 week Snow Sports Programs for young skiers and snowboarders learning and perfecting their on the slope skills.
- Report Updated: 10:40 am
- New Snow Overnight: 1 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 1 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 5 S
- Snow Depth: 73 in.
- Temperature: 19°
- Visibility: variable
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Independence Park, West Ridge, White River