8:40 update: winds are calm, sky is blue, snow is great, can’t beat the price……….. get on up here for a terrific day on the slopes. Groomers reporting in this Thursday morning at 5am with an inch of new snow on the 24 hour stake. Yesterday snow fell in big flakes with a couple of slow moving bands of weather passing through, just a few flurries during the night. An active pattern is shaping up that is forecast to bring snow beginning tonight and through the weekend. It is Thrifty Thursday, adult tickets $25 for a full day of fun on the slopes.
- Report Updated: 5:10 am
- New Snow Overnight: trace in.
- 24 Hour Total: 1 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder
- Wind Speed/direction: 0-5 S light
- Snow Depth: 73 in.
- Temperature: 13°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Damnation, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge, Buck-snort