Official update from Kurt on Thunderhead 9:15: Temp 20, wind calm, visibility unlimited and one & a half inches of new snow. Groomers reporting in this Friday morning at 5am with snow lightly falling. An inch of new snow so far with an unsettled weather pattern in the picture. Winter weather moving in and out with the next approaching system looking more potent and in place by this afternoon. New snow is grooming in nicely for fresh soft turning lines on the slopes. Visibility is variable with clouds moving in and out, up and down and a light wind from the south. Come on up and make some fresh tracks! Tomorrow is the start of the second 5 weeks for the Snow Sports Programs, Young Fawns and Bucks on the slopes by 10:30!
- Report Updated: 9:30 am
- New Snow Overnight: 1 1/2 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 1 in.
- Snow Conditions: freshies, packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 5 SSW
- Snow Depth: 73 in.
- Temperature: 20°
- Visibility: variable
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Independence Park, West Ridge, White River