9:10 update: 4 inches of new snow, deeper in spots as some wind overnight. Sun peeking through and wind 5-10 from the south on mountain top, calm on slopes. Groomers reporting in at 5am this Saturday morning with 3 inches of new snow on the slopes and currently snowing. It snowed during the day yesterday adding up slowly as the flakes were small. The heaviest snow fell between 1-3 am this early morning with nice big flakes accumulating quickly. Groomers on the Crystal lift will have a good coat of fresh for you to put your tracks into. Some wind coming from the SW on the top of the mountain, protected on our north facing slopes. Can see the lights of Kalispell with clouds above and light snow falling. Forecast is for continued bands of snow through the day and into the evening. Will update with the patrol’s report on total inches by opening. Come up and enjoy fresh snow.
- Report Updated: 9:15 am
- New Snow Overnight: 4 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 5 in.
- Snow Conditions: powder, packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 5-10 SW
- Snow Depth: 75 in.
- Temperature: 16°
- Visibility: good, reduced due to snow falling
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge, Buck-snort