9:10 update: thin cloud layer hanging in, hoping it moves out, still unlimited visibility. 8:30am update: Sun is shining bring sunscreen and camera. It is a beautiful day! Groomers reporting in this Sunday morning with an inch of snow having accumulated on the 24 hour stake. Light flurries early in the night with nothing going on this early morning. High thin clouds with unlimited visibility and a slight wind, temperature is 16 degrees. Snow has been adding up all week making for great conditions. Lots of folks especially enjoying the glades as it gets deeper and softer, lots of pow still to be found. Groomed runs are rolled out beautifully for long carving and cruising. Not looking for alot to happen today weather wise. Young Fawns and Young Blacktails on the slopes with the start up of Snow Sports School’s second 5 week session. All ages and abilities enjoying winter on the slopes, something for everyone on Blacktail Mountain.
- Report Updated: 8:15 am
- New Snow Overnight: trace in.
- 24 Hour Total: 1 in.
- Snow Conditions: powder, packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 0-5 S
- Snow Depth: 75 in.
- Temperature: 16°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Meadow, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Clearcut, Independence Park, West Ridge, White River