noon: unlimited visibility. 8:30 update: The lightest of flakes sifting down, the wind has dropped off and clouds lowered. Visibility 500 yds. Groomers reporting in this last day of February with snow lightly falling at 5am. Yesterday was a day of change with a little sun and a little snow later in the afternoon, skiers and boarder telling us the snow is great with the glades soft and lovely. All night flurries have been moving through with clouds thin and Kalispell still in sight. Just an inch has added up, looks to be alot of moisture coming this way on the radar. It is Thrifty Thursday, adult tickets $25 for a full day of riding.
- Report Updated: noon
- New Snow Overnight: 1 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 1 in.
- Snow Conditions: freshened packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 0-5 S
- Snow Depth: 75 in.
- Temperature: 27°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Damnation, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Independence Park, West Ridge, White River