9:00 update: Cloud hanging over the mountain, bit of a wind on top 10 mph from the south, calm on north facing slopes. Groomers reporting in this first day of March with just a trace of new snow this Friday morning at 5 am. There have been flurries off and on all night but no big accumulation. The clouds are hanging a little low and there’s a breeze from the south on the top of the mountain. Temps have risen and the pattern is unsettled with colder air moving in behind this front. We will see what the day brings, groomers are telling us the slopes are tilling out really nice. For you tree riders the Glades and Pochelon’s Powder have endless lines to be made through soft snow. Looking ahead to the weekend, DAWNS featuring David Boone will be playing in Muley’s Saturday and Sunday. It is a double header of incredible music.
- Report Updated: 9:10
- New Snow Overnight: trace in.
- 24 Hour Total: trace in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 10 S
- Snow Depth: 75 in.
- Temperature: 31°
- Visibility: 300 yds
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge, Buck-snort