9:40 update: Kurt reporting an inch of new on top of Thunderhead with temp of 32, high clouds and calm. There’s a slight wind on the top of the mountain. Groomers reporting in this Saturday morning at 5am with no new snow to report. It got warm yesterday and set up this morning, it is going to be spring like. It is the calm before the storm as by tonight a storm front is forecast to move in bringing cold and snow. Spring today/winter tomorrow, lamb/lion, it is March. Check out the BEAST FEAST today, put on by Muley’s, suckling pig hickory smoked with southern style BBQ sauce, goat gyros, duck & pheasant confit, buffalo tomahawks with huckleberry reduction and fresh roasted beet salad from Terrapin Farms. Live music with DAWN featuring David Boone apre ski Sat/Sun.
- Report Updated: 9:40
- New Snow Overnight: 1 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 1 in.
- Snow Conditions: spring like
- Wind Speed/direction: 5-10 S
- Snow Depth: 75 in.
- Temperature: 32°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, West Ridge