9:30 update: Snowing like crazy! Wind has moved in at 5-10 from the south, not going to feel it much on our north facing slopes. WINTER RETURNS. Groomers reporting in at 5 am this Wednesday morning with 2.5 inches of new snow since the power went out. With no lifts turning on Sunday the runs that were groomed, Lakeside, Radar and Meadow, on that night shift have a nice coat of dry powder over freshly groomed that is still waiting to be tracked. Runs groomed tonight have soft carving corduroy to cruise. Weatherman is calling for snowfall today and into tonight. It is still winter on the mountain.
- Report Updated: 9:20 am
- New Snow Overnight: 2.5+ in.
- 24 Hour Total: 2.5 + in.
- Snow Conditions: powder, packed powder
- Wind Speed/direction: 5-10 S
- Snow Depth: 76 in.
- Temperature: 25°
- Visibility: reduced due to snow
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Long Branch, Snow Blower, Meadow
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Independence Park, West Ridge, Buck-snort