9:30 update: Snowing lightly, groomers are great and glades 5 inches. Calm on the slopes. Groomers reporting this Thursday morning at 5am with 3+ inches of new snow on the 24 hour stake. Snow fell yesterday through the day mixing in, settling and conditions just kept getting better each run. Skiers and boarders alike wore themselves out enjoying the snow as it fell and wanting more. During the night flurries left another half inch and snow continues to fall intermittently with snow to remain in the picture through the day and into the evening. Visibility is good with Kalispell lights in view and thin cloud layer moving in and out. Light wind from the south at 5mph. It is THRIFTY THURSDAY, adults ski all day for $25.
- Report Updated: 5:15
- New Snow Overnight: .5 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 3+ in.
- Snow Conditions: powder, packed powder
- Wind Speed/direction: 5 S
- Snow Depth: 77 in.
- Temperature: 22°
- Visibility: good
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Meadow, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Independence Park, West Ridge, White River