Groomers reporting in this Friday morning at 5 am under bright stars with no new snow over night. Yesterday morning it snowed lightly and by afternoon the sun was shining. Half a foot of snow in the last few days has made for great conditions and this morning fresh corduroy will be waiting for your turns. The glades have settled nicely with powder stashes to be found. Winds are calm, temps will warm and there’s a slight chance of snow today.
- Report Updated: 5:15 am
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: trace in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder
- Wind Speed/direction: calm
- Snow Depth: 77 in.
- Temperature: 17°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Clearcut, Taildragger, West Ridge, Buck-snort