9:00 update: Sun is shining, temps warming and wind is gone. WAHOO! Groomers reporting in at 5am this Saturday morning have been working under a bright star lit sky all night. There’s no new snow to report, the temperature is 17 degrees and a light breeze 0-5 from the SW on the mountain top, calm on the slopes. Temperatures will warm with sunny skies the forecast for today. There were some racoon faces yesterday, sunglasses, sunscreen and camera are called for today! Riding is great, come up and enjoy. College students bring your IDs for the half day rate of $30. There will be live music in Muley’s apre ski.
- Report Updated: 5:05 am
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 0-5 SW
- Snow Depth: 77 in.
- Temperature: 17°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Damnation, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Independence Park, West Ridge, White River