CLOSED MONDAY & TUESDAY as is our regular schedule. Weather moving in as the spring like weekend is giving way to increasing probability of snow. Hope to open with fresh snow for you on Wednesday morning! 8:45 update: Temps warming, the wind has calmed and the skies are partly cloudy. Corduroy out the front door looks soooooooooo inviting! Groomers reporting in this Sunday morning bright and early, springing early at 5am with no new snow under clear skies. Yesterday was an absolutely gorgeous day with blue skies, sunshine and great snow. Today looks to be more of the same before high pressure begins to break down and clouds roll in later in the day bringing snow for the next few days. This is the time of year when north slope makes all the difference with snow holding up beautifully and making for the best in spring conditions. It is March and we will waver between spring & winter, enjoying the slopes as we can!
- Report Updated: 8:40 am
- New Snow Overnight: 0 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 0 in.
- Snow Conditions: packed powder, machine groomed
- Wind Speed/direction: 0-3 SW
- Snow Depth: 77 in.
- Temperature: 23°
- Visibility: unlimited
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge, Buck-snort