11:50 update: Top is nice with new snow, transitions to a bit wetter at the bottom but holding up nicely. Visibility is unlimited and calm on the slopes with 5-10 from the southwest on the top of the mountain. Groomers reporting in this Wednesday morning at 5am with 2 inches of new snow and snow falling lightly. Temperatures started out cool yesterday and have warmed so that snow is more spring like, new snow having settled, filled in and groomed out nicely. Visibility is variable with the top of the mountain 300 yards and half way down unlimited. The forecast calls for springlike weather for a few days and an Alaskan front changing things up dramatically by the weekend with cold returning.
- Report Updated: 5:10 am
- New Snow Overnight: 2 in.
- 24 Hour Total: 2 in.
- Snow Conditions: spring like
- Wind Speed/direction: 10 S
- Snow Depth: 77 in.
- Temperature: 28°
- Visibility: variable
- Handle Tow, Thunderhead, Olympic Lift, Crystal Lift
- Handle Tow: Mighty-Might, Never-ever Land
- Thunderhead Lift: Lakeside Run, Long Branch, Radar, Snow Blower, Emmons Ridge
- Olympic Lift: Widowmaker, Easy Out, Crossover, Cold Camp, Rob's Run
- Crystal Lift: Blacktail Run, Short Branch, Taildragger, West Ridge, Buck-snort